How can I learn more about psychosomatic healing?
People say the most important thing in life is your health, because without it, you can’t enjoy what life has to offer. So why do so many people pay so little attention to their bodies? Good question!
Many of us live our day to day lives taking our bodies for granted, without a real appreciation for what our body provides them in every moment. Most people are unaware of the many influences on the shape and state of the physical body, particularly the mind!
In order to have the body that you want, you have to firstly understand ‘why you are in the shape you are in’.
Everyone’s body tells a story about their life experience. Without a spoken word, you can ‘see’ how a person lives in their internal world – how they tend to feel, react, behave and think in their day-to-day life experience. The most valuable revelation is how YOU experience life and how it affects the state of your body.
You can experience the magic of psychosomatic healing through a hands-on course provided by the Australasian Institute of Body-Mind Analysis and Psychosomatic Therapy.
Why – Why psychosomatic therapy?
Psychosomatic therapy is about using the principles of the body-mind connection to create lasting positive change in all aspects of your life. You will come to understand the tangible impact the mind has upon the body and how you can see the affects of the mind by observing different physical traits. You will experience this first-hand by having your own body analysed from top to toe and you will be amazed at what you discover about yourself. This unique insight into your own character will make you see yourself and every person you meet in a different light!
This is not just another classroom course. It’s an experience that will change the way your see yourself and more importantly, how you treat yourself. And not only that, you will come out with a qualification that is your ticket to sharing psychosomatic healing principles with your friends, family and clients.
Certificate courses in psychosomatic therapy range between 6 and 8 days and qualify you to practice as a psychosomatic therapist. Certifications include:
- Certificate III Practitioner of Psychosomatic Therapy
- Certificate IV Master Practitioner of Psychosomatic Therapy
- Diploma of Teaching in Psychosomatic Therapy
The above courses are nationally accredited in Canada and Australia.
Why – Why is this course so highly recommended?
Psychosomatic therapy courses are designed to provide the following benefits:
- Learn practical strategies to improve the state of your mind and body;
- Discover your ‘hidden’ potential for performance;
- Learn how to make the best of your personal mix of strengths and weaknesses;
- Better preserve your body for years to come;
- Experience the freedom of releasing old experiences that are stored in your cellular memory; and
- Develop a deeper understanding of people in general and the potential for more harmonious relationships!
Here’s a taste of the impact that mind-body therapy can create in a person in a very short time:
How – How do I experience these benefits?
The goal of psychosomatic healing is a happier, healthier, more balanced you. The courses are designed to take you where you on an educational healing journey where you experience the magic of body-mind communication. The courses are structured so that you not only learn but actually experience the benefits:
- Theory – learn the basic principles of the mind-body connection
- Experience – experience the positive effects for yourself
- Understanding – understand yourself and others more deeply
- Appreciation – appreciate your body and be more accepting of all aspects of yourself
- Change – change your inner and outer worlds for good!
As you learn how to achieve balance in your body, mind and soul, a course in psychosomatic therapy provides the ideal platform to begin your own healing journey. Let this be the beginning of your path to healing!
Where – Where are the courses held?
The Founder and Director of the Australasian Institute of Body-Mind Analysis and Psychosomatic Therapy, Hermann Muller, has trained teachers from all over the world. Courses are regularly held in major cities in Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. To find a teacher or a course near you, visit the International Association of Psychosomatic Therapy.
Contact me for the following:
- To attend a FREE introductory evening to see if the course is for you
- To find out upcoming course dates in your nearest city
- To find out further information
To find out more about the mind-body connection go to Psychosomatic Healing.